0

 150 orgams-omogist
Cara Anaya-Carlis, 30, from Arizona endures up to six hours of sexual arousal a day and once had more than 180 orgasms in just two hours of rare condition which causes intense waves of pleasure is ‘ruining her life’ as she is house-bound and cannot work.
She was diagnosed with persistent genital arousal disorder three years ago and became reclusive after having spontaneous orgasms in the supermarket, on the school run and even in the playground.
1416167644529_wps_23_ARIZONA_USA_UNSPECIFIED_D

Mrs Anaya-Carlis, who has a 10-year-old son Merrick with her husband Tony, now avoids being in open spaces and is too embarrassed to tell a potential employer about the condition.
‘It is embarrassing and confusing and humiliating,’ she said.
‘When you are around children you feel like a pervert because you have all these really strong feelings rushing through your body at the same time.
‘So if imagine you can’t help out in class or go on school trips because the kids don’t understand, the parents don’t understand.
‘Even doing the school run is a worry because the arousal will build and build and I just have to stay in the car until it is over or try and mask it.
‘It has devastated my involvement in my son’s life because I feel too dirty to be a part of it. We want him to be a normal kid but at the same time he can’t have friends around because mom has this condition.
‘The worst thing is I can’t explain it to him because he’s too young.’
1416167597119_Image_galleryImage_ARIZONA_USA_UNSPECIFIED_D
She developed the condition suddenly while grocery shopping three years ago.
Walking through the store she suddenly found herself aroused by everything she saw, smelt and touched.
The mother-of-one began to panic and the arousal continued until she fell to the floor and orgasmed multiple times.
‘It was one of the most intense orgasms I had ever had and it was with no assistance,’ she said.
‘I was frightened and confused, I just ran out of the store and as I drove home I kept orgasming.
‘This was the first time and it was six hours of constant build up and orgasm with just seconds in between. I was terrified.’
She has tried everything to cure her condition including ice, cold showers, changing her diet and increasing her exercise regime, but nothing works.
The mother-of-one has learnt to control showing her arousal, but said it can really affect her mental well-being.
‘It makes me giggle because of the momentary high and outwardly I look okay but inwardly it’s a torture.

Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top