0
Sponsored Link

Kylie Jenner launched a new site and under a post titled Kylie Comes Clean: They’re Real – a video shows her showing off a bra she claims she’s using to make her breasts sexy and succulent. She went ahead to deny ever having any breast enhancement surgery.



She says to the camera:


    I don’t share this with a lot of people, but everyone thinks I’ve gotten breast augmentation recently, but I haven’t.

    I just use the Bombshell by Victoria’s Secret. It’s life-changing. I’ve gotten all my sisters on it and all my friends. Clearly, it’s like 10 times bigger – no contouring, no nothing.

    This is all padding. I think it makes your breasts look great and girlie. This is it. No breast implants. No surgery. Nothing. It’s amazing. So if you guys want this look, here’s my secret.

See the video below: 





Follow OMOPedia on Twitter!

Like OMOPEDIA on Facebook!


Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top