0
Sponsored Link

mgid uma image mtv Rick Ross Says He Was ‘Disappointed’ Timbaland Leaked ‘Movin’ Bass’
‘We bigger than that,’ says rapper
Rick Ross joined “Real Rap” with MTV News’ Sway Calloway and Rob Markman on Monday (November 24) for a special Google Hangout session to talk about his new album, Hood Billionaire.

While the MMG Bawse dropped numerous jewels about the rap game and his place in it, there was one particular moment that stood out: the misunderstanding with Timbaland.
Rozay was asked to clarify why the album version of his Jay Z-assisted song, “Movin’ Bass,” is completely different from the version featuring Tink that was leaked before the project dropped.
“Timbaland released his version that I was real disappointed in hearing,” Ross said. “Me and Jay created the original version. That’s one of the records we vibed up when we had a couple sessions, you know what I mean? Of course Timbaland produced it and had the production on it for a little while and I went by the studio before and he played me the version and I was like I see what you did, but chill on that, we doin’ our thing on it. I was disappointed in homie on that, that was a little…”
Markman explained that while most fans had heard Timbo’s version first, it was not the original version of the song, it was a derivative.
“That’s one of the things that I was disappointed in homie with,” Ross said. “We bigger than that. We bosses. And I expect homie to clarify that whenever he make his rounds. But most definitely me and Jay did that record and it is what it is.”
And while the Mastermind MC was quick to point out that things were “all good” between him and the super-producer from Virginia, he made it clear that certain steps had to be taken before the duo would collaborate again.
“You know he gotta handle that, he gotta fix that, he most definitely gotta fix that,” Ross said. “I ain’t even gon’ say work together again, he just gotta fix his problem.”


Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top