0
Sponsored Link

Chinese Millionaire Who Builds luxury Homes For Entire Village Where He Grew Up-omogist
Xiong Shuihua, a Chinese millionaire returned to the village where he was burn to build free luxury homes for all the residents. The 54-year-old business tycoon spent millions bulldozing the wooden huts and muddy roads and replacing it with modern architecture.

The business tycoon who made his millions first from construction industry and later from the steel industry says he didn’t want to forget his roots;

'I earned more money than I knew what to do with, and I didn't want to forget my roots. I always pay my debts, and wanted to make sure the people who helped me when I was younger and my family were paid back,” he said.
Xiong Shuihua who was born in Xiongkeng village, in the city of Xinyu southern China, reportedly spent close to £4million in rejuvenating the new homes presently inhabited by about 90 families. He is also said to have given villas to 18 families who were particularly kind to him.

Biko Nigeria millionaires and billionaires, what have you done for your communities? See photos below;
Xiong Shuihua


Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top