0


Kendra wilkinson one of the Popular and former playboy mate of Billionaire Hugh Hefner's. Opens up on the first and the beginning of sleeping with now 88-year-old Hugh. Saying she was 18 then.

The popular lady who is now part of the " I'm a celebrity, get me out of her reality show" confesses.

"He asked me to be one of his girlfriends and I was like I don’t know what that means but hell yeah I’m there. I was living in the smallest apartment with the ugliest **** and I was praying for anything to get me out of there.He asked me to be part of the Playboy Mansion and I accepted, of course. I went by straight away but I didn't know that sex was involved.He'd ask if you wanted to go upstairs, and that was that. I was 18 and he was 78.'
Melanie gasped and asked if Kendra was obligated to have sex with the Playboy boss.S he replied..
'I was just curious about the girlfriends because he’s always got more than one and wondered if you have to do him?'You’re not obligated it’s your choice,'He really looks at the women in his house as relationships. Honestly? They all sleep with him - but they're also the greatest people


Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top