0


foto 0000000220141008165638 Ex Miss Chile claims Arsenals Alexis Sanchez texted her behind his girlfriends back [Daily Mail]


The Chilean press aren’t too different from the British press, as they too look to disrupt the careers of their best players.
Arsenal star Alexis Sanchez was accused of being burnt out after having too much sex by Chilean newspaper La Cuarta earlier this week.
Now it has emerged that the former Miss Chile, Camila Andrade was being courted by Alexis Sanchez whilst he was with his current girlfriend Laia Grassi.
Andrade claims that Arsenal’s Alexis, then at Barcelona, asked her out on a date before the World Cup and also sent her a photo of himself whilst on holiday with his girlfriend in Disneyland.
237324A500000578 2846997 image 8 1416827186234 Ex Miss Chile claims Arsenals Alexis Sanchez texted her behind his girlfriends back [Daily Mail]
Andrade said, ‘Alexis invited me out for a meal while he was back in Chile preparing for the World Cup.
‘I was between boyfriends at the time and it was the first time that he’d asked if we could meet up.
‘I turned him down because he wasn’t my type and I knew that many of the times he’d messaged me he was with his girlfriend and I liked that even less.
The former Miss Chile claimed, ‘When he was in Disneyland Paris with Laia in February he sent me a picture of himself on his own. I knew he was with her because I’d seen pictures in the paper and I really couldn’t stop laughing.
‘I messaged him to say: “How nice, you’re with your girlfriend, I’ve love to be where you are with my boyfriend” and he replied: “No I’m with my little nephew or young cousin or some young relative”, I can’t remember exactly.
‘He never said he was with his girlfriend and the following day there was a big picture in the paper of the two of them. It was very strange. All these starstruck young girls need to see all these footballers are the same and are not to be believed.’
This story actually broke in Chile 6 weeks ago but the English media only picked up on it yesterday when the Daily Mail reported on it.
‘I’ve no idea how he got my number but he did what a lot of footballers like him do which is to speak to girls via WhatsApp.
‘We never had regular conversations but I stopped answering him about two months ago after I turned down his meal invite. I found it tasteless he’d ask me out while he was with someone else so I gave him the red card.
‘When someone doesn’t answer you, I think the other person normally gets it and understands that you don’t want to speak with them.
‘Nothing happened between Alexis and me and I’m doing nothing wrong by revealing how he’s been messaging me. But if I had said “yes” that time he phoned me and invited me out for a meal, I can assure you nobody would have found out.’


Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top