0



Janice Dickinson, the self-proclaimed “first supermodel” and former judge onAmerica’s Next Top Model, has just added herself to the growinglist of women who claim comedian Bill Cosbyraped them decades ago. In an exclusive interview withEntertainment Tonight, Dickinson described the horrific experience and and explained why she has never spoken out about it until now.
The incident took place in 1982 in Lake Tahoe after a stand-up performance by Cosby. Dickinson says she was summoned there by the comedian, who said he wanted to offer her a job (ET reports it was on The Cosby Show, but that sitcom did not premiere until 1984).
Dickinson said he gave her a glass of wine and a pill and “the next morning I woke up, and I wasn’t wearing my pajamas, and I remember before I passed out that I had been sexually assaulted by this man.”
“Before I woke up in the morning, the last thing I remember was Bill Cosby in a patchwork robe, dropping his robe and getting on top of me,” she continued. “And I remember a lot of pain. The next morning I remember waking up with my pajamas off and there was semen in between my legs.”
“I’m doing this because it’s the right thing to do, and it happened to me, and this is the true story,” Dickinson explained in the clip below.
The show plans to air more of her interview tonight, including what she would say to him if they came face to face today: “How dare you. Go fuck yourself. How dare you take advantage of me. And I hope you rot.”
Over the weekend, Cosby was asked about the allegations against him during an NPR interview and the comedian refused to comment on the matter, simply shaking his head no in response. Later, his lawyer issued a statement, saying, “Mr. Cosby does not intend to dignify these allegations with any comment.”


Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top