0


karl-Stefanovic-same-suit-Australia

An Australian TV personality wore the same suit everyday for a full year and he’s now getting some attention for his action.

Karl Stefanovic works with Channel Nine’s “Today” program and reports claim no one ever noticed until he went public with his weird fashion secret.
Karl told Australia’s Fairfax Media that while no one asked about his suit, people regularly commented about and criticized the outfits worn by his co-host Lisa Wilkinson.
Stefanovic says, “I’m judged on my interviews, my appalling sense of humor – on how I do my job, basically. Whereas women are quite often judged on what they’re wearing or how their hair is.”
According to the Age newspaper, he’s still wearing the same blue suit, and only Wilkinson and another “Today” colleague knew about his experiment.
 
“They often remark that it’s getting a bit stinky,” he said in the paper’s weekend edition. “I’m hoping to get it into the dry cleaners at the end of the year.”
If this isn’t nasty, then we don’t know what it is! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFWHeONDZNI





Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top