0
Sponsored Link

A teenager risked his life and imprisonment on a trip to ‪Egypt‬ by scaling the Great ‪Pyramid‬ of ‪‎Giza‬. Although it is illegal to climb the 4,500 year old icon, ‪#‎German‬ tourist Andrej Ciesielski journeyed to Cairo with the express intention of roof-topping one of the three mammoth tombs at Giza. 


From above, he captured breathtaking images of a hazy desert landscape punctuated by the ancient wonder of the world and said that the photographs were worth the threat of up to three years in prison. Ciesielski said:

'When I got back down, the police were quick to take me to the station and question me. They also had a look at my camera to see what I had been up to. 'At first, they wanted to take me to the German embassy, but after a while I was released without anything further happening.'



Follow OMOMedia on Twitter!

Like OMOMEDIA on Facebook!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top