0


bill cosby raven simone
Raven Symone Slams Bill Cosby Sexual Assault Cases, It Is Likely A Conspiracy
Beautiful Raven Symone who came into fame for her role as Bill Cosby’s step-granddaughter on “The Cosby Show” has spoken up for the first time since the alleged sexual assault cases came up.
On Friday, some rumour mills formulated stories of sexual assault involving Raven Symone and Bill Cosby.
The young star is speaking out against those rumors that he sexually assaulted her.
She posted the above picture to her Instagram with the caption below…
“I was NOT taking advantage of by Mr. Cosby when I was on the Cosby Show! I was practically a baby on that show and this is truly a disgusting rumor that I want no part of! Everyone on that show treated me with nothing but kindness. Now keep me out of this!”
Look below for the photo making round with the alleged sexual assault case. See where her little hand is placed in the first picture.
Raven Symone bill cosby sexual assault
Personal opinion: I think this sexual assault cases against Bill Cosby is a form of conspiracy.
Why are they all coming out when Bill Cosby just landed a big show????
Imagine reporting a sexual assault case over 40 years after… That is ridiculous.


Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top