0


ify-omogist
Hello,
I'm in love with 2 guys. The first is 5years older than I, doesn't care much but loves me. Communication with him is very poor and once said he doesn't see us together in 2years, but still, I can't seem to get him out of my mind. He lasts 2hours during sex, loves blow job but can't go down on me.

Meanwhile the 2 one is my school mate. I love him very much but time together irritates me. He doesn't last up to 6mins in bed. I'm confused. I'm tired of relationship that won't lead to marriage. 

Thank You. From Ife.

Here is one of the advice given to her...,

Dear Ife

It gets confusing when you say you are inlove with two men. I don't believe that. There is just one of them you truly love and won't let go. Now, both have serious issues you can't seem to deal with yet you are trying to convince yourself to stay with any. It's senseless to do that. Mr. A can't say he wants no future with you and you love him. Mr. B can't irritate you, can't last long in bed and you want him. Girlfriend, my advice is dump them both, stay single for a period of time and then find a man you wants a future, kids, longer sex and doesn't irritate you.

Do you agree with this, we need more comments.


Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top