0
Sponsored Link

bummm

Popular Nigerian/US rapper Wale has taken a swipe at women who enhance their bodies just to be more marketable to men. The MMG rapper took to his Instagram page to share the above picture with the below caption:
“I can speak for most of us. I’m sorry if I ever made y’all feel like you need to ruin what God gave you. . Some girls say they don’t care what nobody thinks. I find it difficult to believe that one would alter they body this significantly for themselves. It must feel like sitting in a stack of phone books when they use the potty. Ladies I promise we like y’all for being s*xy. But we LOVE y’all for being everything else.”.
Wale1




Follow OMOMedia on Twitter!

Like OMOMEDIA on Facebook!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top