0
Sponsored Link

adele-and-drake
The next time Drake’s hotline bling, it might be Adele calling from her flip phone.
It all started when Adele went on eTalk to reveal how much she loves Drake and that she wants to work with him on the remix of his hit song, Hotline Bling.
“”I really want us to do an official remix. I love Drake. I love Drake so much,” she said. “I even got the coat that’s in the video, I got it delivered the other day, I ordered it. The red one.”
Drake finally gave his response yesterday in Toronto – he is totally down for a remix of the song, plus he is so really, really in love with Adele he’d do anything for her.
“I’d do anything with Adele,” the rapper told reporters in Toronto on Wednesday night while in town for a Raptors game. “I’d literally go to Adele’s house right now and do laundry for her.”
Now, tell me if 2015 isn’t the best year for music lovers?




Follow OMOMedia on Twitter!

Like OMOMEDIA on Facebook!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top