0
Sponsored Link

In what many will consider as great profanity and blasphemy, a pastor has married his pregnant girlfriend with the blessing of his wife after many seasons of backyard romance.
Pastor Miller with his two wives
 
Thom Miller, a former mafia enforcer who turned pastor has successfully married his pregnant girlfriend with the blessing of his wife. 
 
Thom is now in the process of building a massive home for his two wives - where each wife will occupy her own wing of the house. The pastor who impregnated 19-year-old Reba Kerfootruba was overjoyed when his wife Belinda accepted the girlfriend as part of the family. Now the trio plan to raise Reba and Thom’s future biological child together as a family.
 

posing with the holy bible
 
Reba said: “At first my family thought that what we were doing was not right.
 
"They didn’t think it was proper for me to be with a man that was already married. But they started to come around and now they’re happy as they know I am happy.
 
“One friend said it was weird for me to marry him when he has another wife but said she would support me no matter what.
 
“Having to share him with another woman can be kind of upsetting at times. But I try not to get jealous and when it’s not my time with Thom I just try to occupy myself by going out friends.
 
“The baby will have two moms which I’m okay with.”
 
Belinda is optimistic things will work out with the new addition as she and others are preparing to raise a wonderful family.
 
Belinda said: “We kind of make jokes about the baby and where he or she will sleep because we’ve got two separate master suites - in case mommy Reba needs a break then mommy Belinda can have the baby for the night."
 
“I’m definitely excited there’s going to be a little human part of us, part of the family,” Thom Chipped in.
 
pastor Miller enjoys the company of his two wives
 
The couple got close to Reba while volunteering at a soup kitchen and she moved in with them shortly after. Thing have been all good since then as Thom enjoys the two women all to himself. Thom was a friend of Reba’s family and knew her when she was younger but claims he was surprised when they met again and she had become a woman.
 
Thom added: “I’ve known Reba for a long time, then she moved away and I hadn’t seen her for years.
 
“I caught something because she hugged me and I wanted to keep hugging her and I realised, wow, I’m really appreciating this woman.”
 
However, not everyone is so thrilled with the arrangement. Thom does not have the full support of his congregation in his hometown of Mansfield, Ohio, but makes no secret of his alternative lifestyle.
 
See the Miller family in video:
 




Follow OMOMedia on Twitter!

Like OMOMEDIA on Facebook!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top