0

During their show “The Real”, co-hosts Tamar Braxton and Adrienne Bailon talked trash about Chris Brown and his girlfriend Karrueche Tran. They alleged that Karrueche is only putting up with Chris’ alleged cheating because she and her friends love the fame. Karrueche took to her Instagram page to reply their trash.



She wrote;
“Unlike most of you... I could care less about the opinions of others.. Drama doesn't amuse me - so yes @tamarbraxton I do have a voice, just not like yours.. However my bf I can't speak for.. We all know he has no chill. Just like everyone else out there - he has an opinion. Have you ever thought to yourself how it may feel being judged for everything you do and half the time people have no clue what is going on? You people invest so much of your time in other peoples lives and business and get mad when they have something to say back?! If you can dish it.. You gotta be able to take it.. A lot of you mistaken my quietness for stupidity, and thats fine because I don't care what you think. Anyways- I'm not here for the drama ✌️What do you gain from the names you call me?
Her man, Chris also sent his own stinker….lol.
He wrote about Adrienne…, "Won't u the same bitch that was f***ing wit married men? Last time u was important n****s was riding spinners and wearing 6x tall Ts. You the same bitch having threesomes like the rest of these hoes."
He also went humph on Tamar...lol
"Muppet face ass. You take the role of the ugly sister. Dat plastic surgery f***ed yo face up," he wrote. He also posted a video in which he made it clear ... he doesn't have a "chill button."

Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top