0


#breaktheinternet-omogist
Kim has finally explained why she bared it all for Paper Magazine..She says she has no regrets either. She told Channel Nine Morning Show in Australia ..

I had a really bad pregnancy and I gained a lot of weight and I did not feel good about myself. I felt probably the lowest I have ever felt in my life,' Just yesterday I saw a clip of me when I must have been about eight months pregnant - huge!I said, "guys, just wait until I have this baby, as soon as I get my body back and I feel good about myself, I'm going to do some naked shoot so just be ready,"

'It's empowered me. I actually think I have a better body now than I did before. 'I'm curvier, I feel sexier and it's all about my feeling. I felt proud to show my post-baby body off.'I'm never one to preach, but I felt really positive and really good about myself. I love the photos, I did it for me, I hope other people like them.'

'I was so honoured and excited to work with [photographer Jean-Paul Goude] because he is a legend, and for me that was something I wanted to do to make myself feel confident.

'As a role model I'm not saying anyone else should do that, but for me it was an art project and it taught me to do what you want to do.


Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top