0
Sponsored Link

A woman whose rare condition left her with legs weighing 10 stone has dropped eight stone after dieting – but has still been left with large limbs.Claire Tickle, 39, from Hampshire, suffers from lipoedema – a painful condition which sees fat cells expand in the legs causing them to grow to an abnormal size.
The learning support assistant tipped the scales at 28st – struggling into size 28 trousers and size 20 tops – when she decided to go on a diet.
More than a year later the mother -of-one has lost an impressive eight stone – but still has ‘tree-trunk’ legs caused by her debilitating condition.
Despite shifting the weight, her condition means fat continues to fill her legs.
Claire, from Eastleigh, Hampshire, said: ‘While I’m thrilled to be slimmer I still have the weight of an adult woman on my legs.
‘It’s bittersweet, as people still stare at my legs all the time. There is nothing I can do to stop my legs getting bigger – I’m scared I will be stuck with them forever.
Claire Tickle




Follow OMOPedia on Twitter!

Like OMOPEDIA on Facebook!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top