0
Sponsored Link

Just when we thought that she had overreached herself with her V magazine shoot this week, former Disney kid Miley Cyrus has shocked her fans further by stripping completely naked for her feature in adult magazine, Candy.
The photos, which are censored here with stars, show the 22-year-old pop star-turned-hippie pulling several poses with different sex toys. Miley is at a stage in her life when she feels she can do as much as she wants and no one will stop her. But how long before she moves on to the next level?
In an interview this year, after she broke up with her boyfriend Patrick Schwarzenegger, she declared she is now “pansexual.”
“‘I’m very open about it – I’m pansexual. But I’m not in a relationship. I’m 22, I’m going on dates, but I change my style every two weeks, let alone who I’m with.’
See the photos:
miley
(Daily Mail)
meily7
(Daily Mail)
miley2
(Daily Mail)
miley3
(Daily Mail)
miley4
(Daily Mail)
miley5
(Daily Mail)
miley6
(Daily Mail)
What do you think?




Follow OMOMedia on Twitter!

Like OMOMEDIA on Facebook!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top