0
Sponsored Link

biee7
21-year-old pop star, Justin Bieber covers the latest issue of Billboard magazine for November. The singer was interviewed by the magazine, where he talks about growing up in the spotlight and how fame almost ruined him. He also opens up about his faith, affection for Selena Gomez, leaked nudes and more.
See more photos and excerpts from the interview below!
biee6
On hating some of his own music;
“It’s hard to make meaningful songs that make you want to dance because it can come off cheesy. In the past I’ve recorded songs that I didn’t like, that I wouldn’t listen to, that the label was telling me to record. I’m self-expressing with this album.”
biee5
On his nude-photos scandal and his dad’s comments;
“I do feel the photo was an invasion of my privacy. I felt super violated. My dad made light of it, but I don’t think that’s sick and twisted. It was funny. Dads are going to be dads.”
biee4
On growing up in the spotlight;
“I wouldn’t suggest being a child star. It’s the toughest thing in the world. Like Kylie [Jenner]. Look at her world: She has been living on TV since she was a kid. Every time she’s looking around she sees a camera, and that’s affecting how she’s thinking and how she’s perceiving people and why she has to do certain things . . . Situations that happen taint your mind, especially in this industry.”
biee3
On how he will always love Selena Gomez;
“I’m proud of the woman she is today. When you love someone that much, even if something comes between you, it’s a love that never really dies.”
biee2
On how he’s trying to change;
“Enough with the Justin Bieber Show. I want to veer away from the self-centered attitude. I’m just focused on the people who have been there since the start, on people who are taking the journey now. I want them to feel like we’re doing this together.”




Follow OMOMedia on Twitter!

Like OMOMEDIA on Facebook!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top