0
Sponsored Link

The man who had his outer parts of ears removed in a 6 hour operation by a surgeon so he called look like a parrot which is his pet. 57 year old Ted now wants another thing. A beak!
Ted appeared on the Jeremy Kyle show. When Jeremy asked him if he wanted to look like a parrot, Ted responded that he would love to look exotic.
“I didn’t like them. I love body modification.”
Ted knew he’d always been different and before he met his girlfriend Suzannah – who is also a body modification fan – he saw his parrots, Elliem, Teaka, Temineh, Jake and Bubi as the closest thing to family.JF-boyfriend-parrotmain
“Before I was with Suzannah I was with nobody, and to me they were my children. They even sleep in my bed.”
Suzannah, who has her tongue split like a snake, said that she wasn’t worried about Ted going too far insisting that if you were nice to people they couldn’t judge you.
Host Jeremy admitted that despite initially thinking he was “weird” he could tell he was genuinely happy with his life.
“There’s nothing wrong with being different,” he concluded.
Daily Mirror




Follow OMOMedia on Twitter!

Like OMOMEDIA on Facebook!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top