0
Sponsored Link

'Congrats babe!' Kim Kardashian praises Kanye West for 'well deserved' Shoe Of The Year Award for Yeezy Boosts.
 
On Wednesday night, Kanye West picked up a 'Shoe of the Year Award' for his Adidas Yeezy Boost line in New York, and his heavily pregnant wife, Kim Kardashian tweeted her congratulations.
 
'So well deserved,' Kim wrote on her Twitter account, alongside a photo of her husband at the event. 'I see how hard u work & how meaningful this is!' she added.
 
 
The Record label boss received the award from Footwear News that hands out awards to those in the shoe industry each year.
 
In announcing the decision to honor Kanye, the organization said in an October press release that his sneakers'have been the most-coveted, most-talked-about, most-recognized shoes this year.'
 
The budding fashion designer seemed to take it all in his stride, however, looking relaxed as he gave his acceptance speech with his arms folded. 
 
 
While the other guests were dressed up for the gala, Kanye kept it causal in a baggy t-shirt and baggy jeans with a gold neck chain and lace-up boots.
 
He blamed the lack of sartorial elegance on his wife's absence, 'I know a lot of you are thinking, 'Where's his suit jacket?' But if my wife's not here, no suit jacket,' E! reported.
 
 
 Kanye kept a straight face as he posed with industry bigwigs - from left, Jon Wexler, Rachel Muscat and Arthur Hoewald
 
In his acceptance speech, he stressed he doesn't plan on being 'the poor one' in his family.
'I'm waiting on my son to arrive any day now and I look at my daughter and I look at my wife and she's rich and I don't plan on being broke. I'm so, so focused on creating,' he told the audience.  
'Your job is to create while you are here. And if anything stalls that or gets in the way of that, we have to burn it to the f***ing ground,' he finished with the message.




Follow OMOMedia on Twitter!

Like OMOMEDIA on Facebook!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top