2
Sponsored Link

1

Another Casualty in ISLAM’s ‘..War on Women..’

by, Nicolai Sennels

Nanna writes on her Facebook: “The blood is streaming from my mouth, the back of my head and the other wounds. My lip is split in two, all the way up to the nose. … I do not understand.. I am left with a lot of questions. Why? Why us? What is the meaning of this extreme violence? What is happening in the head of those immigrants, when they thrash a couple that is on their way home from Christmas Eve? I am filled with hate, frustration, and sadness. I do not want them in my neighbourhood, my city, or my country.”

The answer for Nanna’s questions is the same answer to why Muslimskill [murder], maim, rape and persecute non-Muslims everywhere in the world:

The couple were walking along around Enghaveplads (Copenhagen area known for roaming packs of Muslims) when a young guy came cyclingHe was only 16-17 yearsbutseemed veryconfrontational.

What do you want? Do you have a problem, he asked us several times and got off his bike,Nanna says to Ekstra Bladet.

At one point Mads asks the youth What  what do you want‘?and the teenager goes amok.

Nanna describes how the youth hits Mads in the head with a glass bottle.

Suddenly more youths come up from a basement. They are armed with iron chains, the kind that is uses for locking scooters and motorcyclesThey attack MadsHe defends himself,whilepunches and kicks rain down on himand soon he fall to the ground.

 He shouted at me that I should run, but I was afraid that they would kill him. So I intervened,’ says Nanna Woodsman.

She was knocked to the ground and had her face beaten with the iron chains. Thereafter, the youths ran away. 

Nanna was hit directly in the face with chains and among other things she has lost





Follow OMOMedia on Twitter!

Like OMOMEDIA on Facebook!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Post a Comment Blogger

  1. they was doing wrong islam doesn't allows that kind of things to do anyone
    specially for animal bird woman and man also
    please give them hard punish

    ReplyDelete
  2. you call them Muslim ?
    i think they are not human .
    this is not humanity . . . .
    Islam is the religion of peace .

    ReplyDelete

 
Top