0
Sponsored Link

court_hammer
A 41-year-old woman from Cowdry Park in Bulawayo reportedly left her 21-year-old stepson in a state of shock when she allegedly stripped naked before him and repeatedly touched his anaconda, all in the name of “fixing” him for disrespecting her.
This emerged at a Bulawayo court where the woman, Getrude Mpofu, was seeking a protection order against her stepson Nkosilathi Mpala whom she accused of verbally and physically abusing her.
She also claimed that her stepson was in the habit of ‘feasting’ on her naked body as he was always storming into her bedroom while was ‘chocolate-coloured’, stark naked in her birthday suit.
“My stepson is very violent and has beaten me up on several occasions, the latest being on 13 February,” Mpofu told the court.

“He is always insulting me with my private parts saying I am a prostitute and I should not tell him what to do in his father’s house.”
“He even enters into my bedroom while I am undressed and I want this court to make him respect me as his mother,” she also said.
Her claims however, did not go down well with her husband’s son who said she was the one who was in the habit of entering his bedroom and stripping naked saying it was her house.
“I am not verbally and physically abusing her as she has alleged before this court. What is happening is that she is the one whop is always coming to my bedroom and strips naked saying it’s her house and I should not tell her what to do. At one time she stripped naked and touched my private parts saying it was punishment for not respecting her. I really respect her as my mother but she is the one who doesn’t want to treat me as her child,” said Nkosilathi.
Presiding magistrate Evylene Mashavakure granted an order which barred Nkosilathi from verbally and physically abusing his stepmother after the later implored for the order claiming that the two counselling sessions they had attended previously had failed to change his ‘uncouth’ behaviour.



Follow OMOPedia on Twitter!

Like OMOPEDIA on Facebook!


Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top