0
Sponsored Link



Greetings Admin, please don't disclose my identity.

Am a 30 year old lady within Warri and am married to a rich man who runs most of the big shops in town. I have been with this man for the past 3 years now but I have a big problem that needs serious help.

My husband from the time he came back from Tanzania last year he started drinking my menstrual blood and urine, he told me that I should remind him every time when am attending so that I should let him suck the blood.

The first day he did this it was on a night when he wanted to have s£x with me and discovered that I was on my periods, he told me not to worry coz that's what he wanted.

I really need help dont know what to do coz every time he does that I usually feel dizzy and sleepy. Ive been wanting to tell my friends but am scared I suspect my hubby is using me into rituals what can I do coz I dont want to lose him..he helps my family.



Follow OMOPedia on Twitter!

Like OMOPEDIA on Facebook!


Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top