0
Sponsored Link

BILL
NBA referee, Bill Kennedy has revealed that he is homosexual. The revelation comes amidst a row between Kennedy and Sacramento Kings guard, Rajon Rondo.
Rondo was reported to have confronted the referee for ejecting him on two technical fouls in a game against the Celtics on December 3.
The National Basketball Association (NBA) described Rondo’s statement as a “derogatory and offensive term” The player apologized for his outburst via twitter, he wrote:
“My actions during the game were out of frustration and emotion, period! “They absolutely do not reflect my feelings toward the LGBT community. I did not mean to offend or disrespect anyone.’’ Kennedy, who is officiating in his 18th career season, disclosed his sexuality to US media afterwards. “I am proud to be an N.B.A. referee and I am proud to be a gay man,” he said.




Follow OMOMedia on Twitter!

Like OMOMEDIA on Facebook!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top