0
Sponsored Link

The world turning into something else!…A transgender couple have found love after both being born the opposite s*x.Ryan, 24, has been living as a man for four years, and Jasmine, 18 started transitioning two years ago.
And despite not undergoing full gender reassignment surgery they say their s*x life is great after learning to adapt.
The couple met on Instagram and chatted on Skype for a month before meeting each other in person. Ryan said:
“She messaged me first and I wasn’t into her because I thought she was one of those ‘Legally Blonde’ type girls but then I decided to give her a try.
“I just kept talking to her and she was the sweetest girl I ever talked to.
“I think it was love at first sight because I couldn’t stop staring at her the whole time.”
Both Jasmine and Ryan take a series of hormones that help them transition into the bodies they’ve always dreamed of. Ryan said:
“I’m on testosterone it’s called delatestryl – I have to take it every two weeks through injection.
“When I started growing facial hair I was so happy I never wanted to shave.”
Jasmine said:
“It took about two months to grow my breasts – not fully but they were little buds and I was really, really happy.
“A lot of guys message me and hit on me since I’ve transitioned.
“Ryan sometimes gets upset but I try to make him feel more like a man and try to tell him he’s just like any other guy and I like making him happy.”
The two are considering having full reassignment surgery and plan to get married in the future. They would like to have children – using Jasmine’s sperm and Ryan’s eggsRyan-and-Jasmine (1)




Follow OMOMedia on Twitter!

Like OMOMEDIA on Facebook!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top