0
Sponsored Link

image
She has only been back on her app and website for a short while since taking a break to look after her estranged husband Lamar Odom.
But Khloe Kardashian has been using her return to reveal a few secrets about herself, including the time when she was arrested and put in jail for driving her mum’s car underage.
The 31-year-old told her tale in a question and answer session with best friend Malika Haqq on her website.
Called Ebony and Ivory, the pair nursed gigantic glasses of wine as they talked about Khloe’s misdemeanour.
She told Malika: ‘I got arrested for stealing my mums car. And I got pulled over. I was 15, driving my mum’s stolen Range Rover, that I stole to go see an older boy, so I got arrested, got put in jail. They called my mum and I remember my mum when she picked me up she was like: “I am so ashamed of you, and look at this outfit, what are you wearing?”
The pair also discussed Khloe’s preferences for President in the clip.
Malika said: ‘I know you like the Trump hotel but honestly How do you feel about Trump running for President?’
Khloe said: ‘What does it have to do with the Trump hotel,’ and then continued: ‘Well no I don’t think he should be President.’
Malika said: ‘I prefer Kanye, he’s for the people,’ which Khloe agreed to saying: ‘I agree. Yeezus for President people.’




Follow OMOMedia on Twitter!

Like OMOMEDIA on Facebook!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top