0
Sponsored Link

image
Marouane Fellaini is in a big scandal after a French make-up artist revealed that he sent her na.ked photos of himself. 
Eglantine Aguilar,a french make-up artist revealed to Daily Star that the Manchester United Midfielder used her for pleasure and subsequently dumped her.
image
She also boasted to have had s*x with footballers like Liverpool flop Mario Balotelli and former Chelsea defender Ashley Cole, and hilariously suggested that the Belgium International was weak in bed.
“He should have been honest from the start ,” the 22-year old model told Dailystar
“I had a good life in LA but I moved back because I liked him. He said he wanted something special.
“But a few days after I relocated he started ignoring me. I’ve been a fool .”
Surprised the former Everton player sent her nudes, she continued:
”I asked, ‘Why have you sent me these?’ It was disrespectful ,” Eglantine said.
imageMarouane Fellaini supposed Naked Photo
“He wanted pictures of my bum but I said I didn’t do that. Eventually I sent one and he replied, ‘Holy sh*t, it’s huge ’.
“He said he loved big butts – the bigger the better. ”
Illustrating her apparent s*x life with the player, she also revealed:
“ We had s*x in a few positions…he was quite well-endowed.
image
“It lasted half an hour. It was fine, just a bit boring.
“It wasn’t as good as Ashley Cole or Mario Balotelli .”




Follow OMOPedia on Twitter!

Like OMOPEDIA on Facebook!


Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top