0
Sponsored Link

Serena Williams has told her sister on Instagram that she's home sick without her and urge her to return home quickly.

The 33-year old power player, who marked her 20th anniversary on the tennis court since making her debut in 1995 is without her sister, who's currently in Singapore conference with the youths and urging them to believe in their abilities. Serena wrote on Instagram:

serenawilliamsI'm not doing so well without @venuswilliams I'm getting mentally sick. I'm lonely, I'm sad. I just really miss my best friend. My twin. My heart. My sister. I know you are working but I'm not the same without you. can u come back please? I promise I will stay out of your room (maybe) although I was just there getting some things I needed #littlesister #sisters




Follow OMOPedia on Twitter!

Like OMOPEDIA on Facebook!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top