0
Sponsored Link

IMG_1088-0
LOS ANGELES – After recovering from his alleged near death experience a few days ago, Lamar Odom has reportedly admitted that the entire apparent near death was all a lie. Lamar admitted that he was never near dying; he did it to win back the love of Khloe Kardashian.
After being rushed to a Las Vegas hospital a few weeks ago after apparently consuming a deadly combination of cocaine and sexual stimulants, Lamar Odom was confirmed to be in critical condition and very close to death. However, According to Lamar Odom’s new confessions, it was all a stunt to capture the attention of Khloe. Lamar also mentioned paying the hospital’s doctors and nurses “a ton of money” to play along with his fake near death experience.
“I’m sorry y’all” Lamar Odom told reporters, “I wasn’t even close to dying. I was in the hospital bed laughing in my head because all the visitors thought I was actually dying. I even heard a few people talking sh*t about me, thinking I wasn’t listening but I was. The most disturbing sh*t I heard was Bruce[Jenner] talking about how cute I looked almost dead, that n*gga crazy” finished Lamar.
Very sad to learn It was all to win Khloe back, not because he lied to the entire world, but because he failed to win Khloe Kardashian back. Khloe Kardashian refused to speak to the press about Lamar’s true motives. We won’t be surprised if Lamar Odom later “overdoses on marijuana” and lands himself in hospital in critical condition. You got us good, Lamar.




Follow OMOPedia on Twitter!

Like OMOPEDIA on Facebook!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top