0
Sponsored Link

man-thinking-wisdom
Some wrote this, what is your advise? Drop your comments
This is my predicament, have been dating this lady for almost two years now and anytime we want to have s*x I usually don’t have an Attention.
This is unlike me because usually I am very active when it comes to s*x. Even when I watch a simple music videos I feel an Attention in me. But anytime am about to make love to my fiancee, even if I had an Attention it just goes down.
Sometimes even when I succeed in having an Attention it dies in the middle of the s*x.
We have never had a complete round of s*x before.
I thought something was wrong with me so I tried having s*x with another lady and this didn’t happen.
Please people I’m here because I need your help on what to do because am about to start marriage plans, but I don’t want a marriage I will not enjoy or where I will be cheating outside.
Please help me everyone including pastors in the house.




Follow OMOPedia on Twitter!

Like OMOPEDIA on Facebook!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top