0
Sponsored Link


I met this beautiful girl last year on a public bus and she decided to give me her number. She is 22 years and a final year student of a major university. We have been texting and calling back and forth for the past 2 months and she told me she is single. I have been trying to woo her to be my girlfriend for over 2 months but she insist on us just been friends and she don't want a relationship.

I really like this girl and would love to date. but I feel like maybe she don't want to date me so yesterday I told her we should end our friendship because if she feels that am not good enough to date her then we shouldnt remain friends. I really don't want to waste another month trying to win her heart and later find out that she end up with another guy.

My last 2 previous relationships too me less than 2 weeks to woo my previous girlfriends so I am kinda surprise that after 2 months of trying to win her over she still insist on not dating me. At first, I thought maybe she was playing hard to get but I think 2 months is long enough.

My questions is how long should a guy try to woo a girl before giving up and moving on?



Follow OMOPedia on Twitter!

Like OMOPEDIA on Facebook!


Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top