0
Sponsored Link

Guliana Rancic has issued out an on-air apology to Zendaya after her 'insensitive' comments about her dreadlocks .On E fashion police, Guliana said of the 18 year old's dreadlocks“I feel like she smells like patchouli oil and weed.” Her co-host,Kelly Osbourne also threatened to leave Fashion Police if the issue wasn't made right in 24 hours..

But,after apologizing on twitter, she took to the E! new platform to apologize saying
Dear @Zendaya, I’m sorry I offended you and others. I was referring to a bohemian chic look. Had NOTHING to do with race and NEVER would!!!”.
“I want to apologize for a comment that I made on last night’s ‘Fashion Police’ about Zendaya’s hair,I want to say to Zendaya.This really has been a learning experience for me; I’ve learned a lot today, and this incident has taught me to be a lot more aware of cliches and stereotypes how much damage they can do, and that I am responsible, as we all are, to not perpetuate them further.”
More below





Follow OMOPedia on Twitter!

Like OMOPEDIA on Facebook!


Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top