0
Sponsored Link

Tim Gunn rips the Kardashians,Jenners and Kanye..Calls them "vulgar,dumb basic''
Fashion guru, Tim Gunn has slammed Kim,the entire Kardashian clan and Kanye West's style,calling them basic and dumb and vulgar.Speaking to the NY Daily news,he said
Let’s start with Kim’s hubby. Kanye West.
“I’m on record having said (his fashions) are basic, what a dear friend of mine Grace Mirabella (former editor in Chief of Vogue) calls, dumb clothes. It’s not fashion,“They’re dumb clothes and they’re expensive, dumb clothes. I’ve always said the only thing dumber than his clothes is the people who buy them.”
On Kim,he said
“I’m always saying to young people and actually even to adults, I don’t care what you wear as long as you don’t dress like a Kardashian. It’s vulgar, period,” . “But that’s what they are. I believe that their place in history will be because of this phenomenon that really is about nothing. And aren’t people getting bored of it?”
TV personality Gunn also mixed up Caitlyn and Kylie Jenner, asking what the difference is, anyway.
“No! I don’t like any of (their style choices). It’s all the same. Then to read a headline ‘Learn Caitlyn Jenner’s beauty secrets!‘ She’s a kid!”
 he said, before we corrected him that Kylie is actually the youngest and Caitlyn was formerly Bruce Jenner.
“I mean Kylie sorry. I get all the K’s confused,” Gunn said. “And I want to say this about Caitlyn. I have the greatest respect for what she has done and been through, but no I’m not a fan of the style.”
 Gunn added that he was “horrified” when Caitlyn said at the Glamour Women of the Year Awards that choosing what to wear was the toughest decision a woman has to make every day.
“I thought, really? I think if you asked most other women that it’s not going to be on the tip of their tongue,” “She’s like a dizzy broad. Actually I love that. She's a dizzy broad.”




Follow OMOMedia on Twitter!

Like OMOMEDIA on Facebook!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top