0
Sponsored Link

A mum who had her teeth ripped out with pliers by a brutal rapist has released a horrifying image showing the full extent of her injuries.
Remorseless sex beast Donald Jeffrey wrote to Amber weeks before his trial begging her to withdraw her accusations and “give him back his life”, the Daily Record revealed .
The 48-year-old who was engaged to Jeffrey, said she endured years of violent beatings and rapes before the horrific incident with pliers.
She was one of two victims who spoke to authorities and helped jail Jeffrey for at least 10 years.
Now, Amber, from Glasgow, has told how the rapist cried for his mother after he ripped out her teeth with pliers – then made her pose in front of a mirror.
She said:
“I made two comments on two images I had seen on a Facebook page called ‘Glasgow Banter’ – one I sent to Donald and he sent back a thumbs up.
“Later we were lying on the couch when he snapped and told me to, ‘Get the f*****g pliers.’ I handed him the pliers as I was too scared of what he would do if I didn’t and I begged him not to do it.
“I knew if it wasn’t my teeth, it could be my fingernails or toenails.
“He didn’t need to tell me what to do, I opened my mouth and he clamped the pliers on to each front tooth and yanked them out. I couldn’t feel any pain, I was numb. I could hear my teeth falling onto the wooden floor.
“Then he took me to the bathroom mirror and laughed at me. He told me to ‘show him a smile’.
“Donald then got a claw hammer and hit me on the head, legs and knees. There was blood on the ceiling and walls and I later found out I suffered a slight brain haemorrhage.
“Then he told me to get in a cold bath and put my head under the water four times.”
While pushing her head under water for the third time he jumped on top of her to keep her submerged.
terc




Follow OMOMedia on Twitter!

Like OMOMEDIA on Facebook!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top