0
Sponsored Link


Don't ever try to do the things listed here when your woman is in the mood or she will be pissed. Most men don't know what to say and what not to say during a s*xual encounter with their woman.
When in bed with your woman, you must avoid these things if you really want her to remain yours alone. These deal breakers can push women to act irrational and even cheat on you. Live and learn as AskMen Editors reels it. Here are what people think...

1. Coming On Command
"Telling me to come when I'm nowhere near orgasm. How oblivious are you?" - Anonymous
"Only if you're close, though; if your still a mile away it's just weird and pressuring." - klousGT
2. Mr. Vanilla
"Someone who refuses to try anything. Also, someone who has to always call the shots on when we have s*x. Let me initiate sometimes, too." - Taketwoandgo 
3. Call Me Daddy
"Being called daddy pretty much ruins it for me. As an actual parent, this creeps me the f*ck out... Basically, anything that my actual child might call me is a no-go." - Anonymous
4. Silent But Deadly
"Silent s*x is f*cking creepy and weird." - duckduck_goose
"I want to be able to talk and laugh and make unintentional, unexpected noises throughout the whole thing. It should be mutual." - elcapitansmirk
5. Condom Denial
"I never trust guys that complain about using condoms. NEVER. That is so sketchy, bc it's like the only one of numerous birth control methods that is actually for men. And they don't want to do it. Like it's the woman's responsibility to make sure that he gets the most amount of pleasure and also suffers no consequences." - Bmoreisapunkrocktown
"No condom = no s*x. Seriously. I don't know you, you don't know me, that fish ain't swimming up my stream." - Cananbaum

6. When You Don't Reciprocate
"When he wants lots of sexual attention but gives absolutely none." - Rakaith
"How is someone who doesn't reciprocate oral s*x not on this list yet? It's in my top 5 dealbreakers for sure." - sent_the_warmup
7. Lacking Libido 
"A low libido is a slow death in a relationship. Things always start hot and heavy. But if the frequency of s*x drops from often, to weekly, to occasionally, I'm out." - trust_me_gonewild
"Someone with a low or nonexistent s*x drive." - Taketwoandgo 
8. Your Size (Sorry)
 "A small penis. Most people say it's not a big deal, and how you use it is important."
"Length is overrated, girth is more important for me. But even if you're a bit below average on that, I echo the 'as long as it's not a micropenis' sentiment." - espressoromance
"Not just that, fingers come into play a lot, learn to use toys too. Let her play with herself too, if they like talking, learn to dirty talk well." - km4098
So, what did we learn? Obviously, for a lot of these, it'll depend on the person you're hooking up with. But some common themes emerge: Keep her pleasure in mind, make sure that she's not left worrying about whether the s*x is safe or not and make some noise. Simple.




Follow OMOMedia on Twitter!

Like OMOMEDIA on Facebook!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top