0
Sponsored Link

 Schuler Benson logged into a woman's account on Facebook six years ago today, something incredible transpired.

He switched his phone on to find it was logged in to a female stranger's Facebook account.


The woman, a Celeste Benson, had no mutual friends and he had never seen or even heard of her before.

In fact she lived in Colorado, which is over 1,000 miles away from Schuler's home in Arkansas.

But he could have never guessed what would happen next.

Schuler took to Imgur to explain his story: "In 2009 while living in South Arkansas, I used a flip-phone to log into my Facebook account."I opened the browser, went to facebook.com, and wasn't even given a chance to enter any login information.
"I was already logged in. I had to make several posts in order to find out I wasn't logged into my own account.
"Turns out, I was in the account of a nice lady named Celeste, who lived in Boulder, Colorado.
"She and I had never met, never lived in the same state, had no mutual friends in real life or online, shared no Facebook interests."
            
                 




Follow OMOPedia on Twitter!

Like OMOPEDIA on Facebook!


Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top