0
Sponsored Link

kendall
Kendall Jenner regularly steps out wearing an amazing array of designer clothes and shoes, but it’s one accessory in particular that she keeps getting noticed for: her nipple piercing.
And now the 19-year-old model has spoken about her much-hyped piercing on her website and app, saying: ‘I think people are obsessed with the topic because it seems so unexpected of me.’
‘My sisters were honestly shocked that I did it,’ shared Kendall, who was seen flashing her body art through a slinky white dress at the Harper’s Bazaar Icons event in New York last month.
And while many people credited her younger sister Kylie, 18, with starting the trend, the catwalk queen said that it was actually her idea first.
‘I wanted to get the piercing for so long before Kylie. She did hers and then everyone thought I copied her,’ revealed Kendall.
However, the runway star said that even before she decided to get the piercing, she would frequently go without a bra because ‘I just liked showing my nipples through some of my outfits’. ‘There’s something understated, yet s*xy about it,’ she shared.
kendall1 kendall2 kendall3




Follow OMOPedia on Twitter!

Like OMOPEDIA on Facebook!


Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top