0
Sponsored Link

Meet black woman who actually thought she was white

According to Lacey Schwartz she was lied to all her life by her mother who told her she was white. She acted like a white girl all her life, when people started asking questions, she would tell them she was white and when people asked her why she looked the way she looks she said; “I would tell them that my parents were white, which was true. I wasn’t pretending to be something I wasn’t. I grew up being told, and believing, that I was the nice, white, Jewish daughter of two nice, white, Jewish parents.
 Schwartz has brown eyes, curly hair and full lips.
Her mother confessed to her later saying she had an affair with a black colleague who eventually was the biological father of Schwartz. Schwartz converted her experience into a documentary called ‘Little White Lie’.

MAIN_3371008b.jpg



Follow OMOPedia on Twitter!

Like OMOPEDIA on Facebook!


Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top