0
Sponsored Link

Oh my! the feud going between Drake and Meek Mill is going stronger as Drake Just release hot dish song putting Meek in coffin! freestyle named "Back To Back" was released.Read and listed below; 

Drake rapped:



This for y’all that think that I don’t write enough. They’re just mad because I got the Midas Touch. You love her then you gotta get a world tour. Is that a world tour or your girls tour. I know that you gotta be a thug for her. This ain’t what she means when she told you to open up for her .Trigger fingers turn to twitter fingers. You getting bodied by a singing nigga. I’m not the type of nigga that will type to niggas. And shout to all my boss b*tches that are wifing niggas. Make sure you hit him with a prenup. Then tell that man to ease up I did another one, I did another one. You still ain’t did sh*t about the other one. Got the drink in me . . . going back to back"


  



Follow OMOPedia on Twitter!

Like OMOPEDIA on Facebook!


Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top