0
Sponsored Link

A mother-of-six who has gone under the knife 36 times, wants to enhance her chest to a QQQ cup size.. She also wants to lose weight to a size 0.She told Mailonline… ‘I feel really good but I still think I need to lose more weight. I want to go down to a size 3 or even a 0. ‘I want to have the most extreme body in the world, I want to be a walking cartoon character. But I know I have to be careful.My world rotates around my boobs. I don’t get high when I have surgery. But I do get a little thrill out of thinking I’m going to wake up looking different.’As I got older I got a flatter butt, so I had Brazilian butt lifts to give me more shape. I had three implants at $10,000 a time, so now I’ve got a $30,000 butt,’ Lacey had previously been turned down for more surgery by a doctor who told her that she would ruin her body if she made her breasts any larger. However, she vowed to carry on until she found someone who would do the operation for her.




Follow OMOPedia on Twitter!

Like OMOPEDIA on Facebook!


Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top