0
Sponsored Link

Shylet
Shylet Uripa who let her husband to be second wife to Wisdom Mapfumo, 31, is pestering Wisdom for s*x but his organ can only ‘stand to attention’ when sleeping with first wife, Eliabeth Marwizi, 23.
Shylet confessed that she used to get conjugal rights so frequently that the first wife, Elizabeth, had to get charms so as to get even.
Elizabeth allegedly got help from a Prophet of Madzimai Enguwo Tsvuku in Shamva so that tables could turn in her favour.
On her return, Elizabeth could not be granted her conjugal rights and on her own admission, she ‘sorted’ Wisdom so that his ‘anaconda’ would only work on her.
The charms also seem to have worked against Shylet as she now feels like being intimate to the extent that she spends the whole day without her panties, hoping somehow the husband’s now dysfunctional ‘apparatus’ just may come to life.
Unfortunately her efforts have not been fruitful so far because of the ‘central lock’.
“I am very turned on, that I am not wearing underwear because I am longing for intercourse but for the past few days, Wisdom can’t get it up on me,” said Shylet.
“It’s true that I let my husband who lives around here to get married to Wisdom after we had been having several ‘sessions’ behind my former husband’s back.
Shylet
Shylet
“I was still to have children with my first husband and I have been married to Wisdom for less than two months.“Handisi kunzwa zvakanaka saka ndirkutadza kunyatsogara zviri bho, izvozvi but maiguru vazodura kuti vakagadzira kumapostori kuti nhingi yaWisdom ishaye simba kwandiri,” said Shylet resting near Wisdom and Elizabeth
From time to time Shylet would fidget prompting women who had thronged her one roomed lodgings to warn her to behave.



Follow OMOPedia on Twitter!

Like OMOPEDIA on Facebook!


Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top