0
Sponsored Link


sad guyI never believed in snoozing or prying into bae’s privacy. but I couldn’t help but admire her new iPhone 6 which has pestered me for a long time to buy for her but I don’t have that much , luckily for us her “uncle” in abuja sent her money to buy it
I’ve not used iPhone before so i decided to check it out. behold my hand took me straight to her whatsapp, I scrolled along and saw so many things the one they irritated me most was a chat with one he stored as “uncle abuja” I checked at the profile pix he looks rich, probably in his 60s
my babe had earlier deleted Their chats but the recent ones was still there
she was demanding 30k for abortion but the man was insisting she keep the baby, I don’t really know if me or the man is responsible for the pregnancy she never mention it. i love her so much even tho I saw when she told the man if he didn’t enjoy “it” to the extent he emptied his tank .but I don’t understand that line sha
I’m a jobless graduated unizik stundent
please advice me I’ve confronted her but she insisted she just joking with the man
what should I do?




Follow OMOPedia on Twitter!

Like OMOPEDIA on Facebook!


Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top