0
Sponsored Link

Kim Kardashian and North West, most searched person
TV Reality Star, Social Media Personality, Kim Kardashian-West reveals in an Interview with ELLE UK that she was told by three doctors she could never ever get pregnant, speaking further, the fashion designer said she was about to have her eggs frozen before she found out she was pregnant with North.

In Her Own Owns, Kim Said: 

“A few years ago, I was told I could never get pregnant. Three different doctors told me the same thing, which is why I wanted to have my eggs frozen. I was just about to do that when I found out I was pregnant with North.” She also went on to say: 


“I want a boy and another girl; I want it to start happening straight away. I loved being part of a huge family – and I want that for North. We’d do IVF if nothing happens, but we both want to keep trying naturally.” 



Follow OMOPedia on Twitter!

Like OMOPEDIA on Facebook!


Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top