0
Sponsored Link

oprah winfrey death-omogist
Daytime talk show extraordinaire Oprah was given the shock of her life when a routine check up turned into her having less than four months to live following a stage 4 cancer diagnosis.

“I’ve made more money than I could spend in a life time, but I’m going to enjoy seeing what kind of dent I can put in $2 billion in 3 months” Said Oprah proclaiming that she would spend half her fortune making a few lucky fans dreams come true, donating the rest and while leaving something for her dog and Steadman. Oprah seem to be in high spirits saying “why be sad when I can buy a small country, name it Oprah, and live forever”

What will be some of the quotes the world will remember her for? 

The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.

  • Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire. This is your moment. Own it. 
  • The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams. 
  • I remember a specific moment, watching my grandmother hang the clothes on the line, and her saying to me, ‘you are going to have to learn to do this,’ and me being in that space of awareness and knowing that my life would not be the same as my grandmother’s life.
  •  Follow your instincts. That’s where true wisdom manifests itself. 
  • What I know is, is that if you do work that you love, and the work fulfills you, the rest will come.
  • For everyone of us that succeeds, it’s because there’s somebody there to show you the way out. 
  • I don’t think of myself as a poor deprived ghetto girl who made good. I think of myself as somebody who from an early age knew I was responsible for myself, and I had to make good. 
  • I had no idea that being your authentic self could make me as rich as I’ve become. If I had, I’d have done it a lot earlier. 
  • When I look into the future, it’s so bright it burns my eyes.



Follow OMOPedia on Twitter!

Like OMOPEDIA on Facebook!


Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top