0
Sponsored Link

Mario Ballotelli's ex fiancee,Belgian model, Fanny Neguesha has opened up on why she dumped the Liverpool and Italy striker...Speaking on Italian TV, the model who got engaged to the football star in March 2014 and officially broke up with him in September 2014..., said:
 ‘He didn’t want to see me in photo-shoots or singing and dancing, I tried to explain to him that I had a career as well. But he just wouldn’t listen. Looking back maybe I was a bit too hasty.’ I should have taken a bit more time and thought about it before I accepted his proposal. He was a hard head and couldn’t accept I wanted my own career path as well. ‘In the end I returned the engagement ring to him. He was upset but we have both moved on now.’





Follow OMOPedia on Twitter!

Like OMOPEDIA on Facebook!


Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top