0
Sponsored Link

Kim Kardashian may have said her first pregnancy was tough because she was so fat, but she has revealed she and Kanye are struggling for another child. Mrs  West told People Magazine 
We’ve really been trying for another kid. More kids can’t come soon enough!’
She also said Kanye suffered at the hands of his daughter recently when she threw his mobile phone down the toilet.She said..

She took Kanye’s phone and put it in the toilet and flushed it!’‘She is halfway potty trained, which is insane for her age,’ ‘Last night, she looked up at the sky and pointed and said, “Moon, Mom! Moon!” I couldn’t believe she knew that.’‘I even worry about that for my little sisters [Kendall, 19, and Kylie, 17] all the time, and they’re not so little!
‘But when North is old enough I’ll probably be a crazy mom, and of course I’ll have her password and monitor everything!’



Follow OMOPedia on Twitter!

Like OMOPEDIA on Facebook!


Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top