0
Sponsored Link

Tyler Perry is a lot of things. He's a director, actor and producer. Now, though, he can add another title to his resume: father.

E! News is reporting that the Hollywood do-it-all and his longtime girlfriend Gelila Bekele welcomed a baby boy on Nov. 30. They named their new little bundle of joy Aman.

"Everyone is doing great," a source told E!. "They are so happy."

In leading up to the birth, Tyler beamed about being a new father. In fact, his excitement got the best of him in a media interview and he accidentally revealed the gender of the baby.
"The greatest gift I'm being given right now is the opportunity to give the little boy in me everything I never had, so that's what I'm excited about," he told Extra TV. "This beautiful human being that God has allowed to come into my life for me to get to know, because they come with their own personalities, who they are, to shepherd and usher him…"
He then stopped, laughed and exclaimed, "I said 'him!'" Perry paused for a moment before clarifying, "...into whatever the child is supposed to be is what I'm going to do."

It's the first child for Tyler and Gelila. Congrats, you two!



Follow OMOPedia on Twitter!

Like OMOPEDIA on Facebook!


Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top