0

Amber Vinson

    The two Dallas Ebola nurses Amber Vinson (shown above) and Nina Pham who treated the Liberian man Thomas Eric Duncan that brought Ebola to The US, has tested negative for the deadly Ebola virus at Emory Hospital in Atlanta. Amber tested negative just 9 days after she was diagnosed and will be discharged soon... 



On the other hand, nurse Nina Pham has tested negative and was discharged yesterday...

Pham spoke to reporters about her recovery from Ebola.

 “I feel fortunate and blessed to be standing here today,” she said. “Throughout this ordeal, I have put my faith in God and my medical team.” 

“Although I no longer have Ebola, I know that it may be a while before I have my strength back,” 
 “So with gratitude and respect for everyone’s concern, I ask for my privacy and for my family’s privacy to be respected as I return to Texas and try to get back to a normal life and reunite with my dog, Bentley.”

   She met and hugged the American president in the White House yesterday. The White House said Obama did not take any special precautions before meeting with Pham and her family. Congrats to them!

Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top