0




Tiny, the wife of popular rapper T.I. has undergone a plastic surgery to change the colour of her eye from black to blue! She even went on Instagram and boasted about it sharing the photo above and thanking the doctors who did it with the message;

“I permanently changed my eye color with Brightocular and loving it! Thank you Dr. Montasser Menif for the amazing experience and for making my dream come true. I hated wearing contacts just for the color and it made my vision blurry. Blessed to say my vision is perfect after my ice-gray implants.
Special thanks to #Spencer Vessa for all that you’ve done to make the process happen. You’re amazing and thank you #faiza for your exceptional customer service.”
She however quickly deleted the post on Instagram after being blasted by followers! The picture below shows what her eyes used to look like before...


*Given the chance and money what body part will YOU want change with plastic surgery?

Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top